Well. Or maybe I want them to want that.
Every creature in my house has some kind of purpose, because I believe:
- We need to experiment with new sustainable urban farming solutions at the local apartment/household level
- Every animal has something to teach us.
Anything they bring in helps me cut down on my footprint and a portion goes to my jungle clinic for the needy.
That said, they’re funny! See my cockatiel steal my computer and shank me with my own knife at Youtube.com/petrepann. Check out my sweet Axolotl, my hedgehog, my many fish, and my attempts to get them to help me grow food. Let’s talk about mini urban sustainability!
- Let my Axolotl share YOUR custom message with his swimming smile for $5! Very unique little gift “card”!
- Let my Birds share your custom message Disney princess style with their chirping happy beaks! $5
- Let my hedgehog share your custom message with her spikey smiley grin! $5!
- Send your message via the love of a HERD OF GUINEA PIGS! $5
- Get a CUSTOM relaxation video for your loved one by my reptiles! $5
- Send your friend a peaceful, unique one-of-a-kind only for them relaxation video made by my fish! $5!
You can also use any of my stock footage, about my animals and cool places, at 123rf.com. That helps me out, too–support my making of things! I’ve got a special affiliate discount code for you, too: 123RF10SAS lets you get any stock footage you need ten percent off.